Education and training
Key recommendations translated to practice
In November 2020 Lung Foundation Australia held a World Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Day Primary Care webinar.
This session celebrated the recent launch of the COPD-X Concise Guide (June 2020) with updates to clinical guidelines and practical strategies to COPD quality improvement activities.
The guest panel included:
- Dr Kerry Hancock (Facilitator) – Chair, RACGP Respiratory Medicine Specific Interest Network. Chair, Primary Care Advisory Committee, Lung Foundation Australia.
- Professor Ian Yang – Professor of Medicine, The University of Queensland Director of Thoracic Medicine, The Prince Charles Hospital. Co-Chair, COPD-X Guidelines Committee, Lung Foundation Australia
- Associate Professor Eli Dabscheck – Respiratory and Sleep Physician, Alfred Hospital and Monash University.
Co-Chair, COPD-X Guidelines Committee, Lung Foundation Australia.
- Katrina Otto – Principal, Train IT Medical.
- Specific slides relating to the COPD-X Concise Guide delivered by Prof Ian Yang and Assoc Prof Eli Dabscheck, Co-Chairs of the COPD Guidelines Committee.